Other Local Victoria Clubs - Mainstream
Other Local Clubs - Plus
Other - Not Quite as Local - Clubs
• Travelling Squares (Nanaimo, BC)
• Comox Valley Ocean Waves Square Dance Club (Campbell River, BC)
• Calgary & District Square & Round Dancers Association
• West Coast Square Dancing (Campbell River, BC)
• Samena Squares (Kirkland, WA)
• Maverick Square and Round Dance Club
(Palmerston North, New Zealand)
• The BC Square & Round Dance Federation - The Dance Connection
• Region 1 Victoria (Southern Vancouver Island - WSRDA - LVIWSRDA)
• Canadian Square and Round Dance Society
• Square & Folk Dance Federation of Washington
Square Dancing Photos and Videos
• Ask Michael when you see him, or drop him an email
Vote for Lorne!
We are so lucky to have such a talented caller. As you can see below, Lorne has been nominated for an award for BEST GOSPEL SONG and there is a website where we can vote for him – he deserves it!!
[ the voting is closed ]
In 2013, the international callers Association CALLERLAB will sponsor the "Bob Osgood Square Dance Music Awards (OZZIE AWARDS)". These awards currently recognize the top 5 nominations in 15 Categories for all Recorded Square Dance Music.
Nominated for BEST GOSPEL SONG - "Robe of White" - Lorne Clayton, Goldwing/Fine Tune Records, California
VOTING by the Square Dance Community "at large" is now open. Winners announced at a gala event at the 2013 Square Dance Convention in Raleigh, North Carolina in March, 2013. All Square Dancers and Callers may vote on-line at:
[ the voting is closed ] http://www.musicforcallers.com [ the voting is closed ]
Please let me know if your club has a website that I've missed! - Michael